Helping YOU stay FREE
I am a yoga and meditation teacher, sound healer and change maker passionate about using yoga philosophy and all 8 Limbs of Yoga to help people feel better and RISE to their full potential. When this happens, I truly believe all living things, including this planet will benefit.
From an early age, I felt drawn to international travel, other cultures, environmental & wildlife issues, sustainability, activism, spirituality, movement and yoga. These interests led me to Sydney, Australia where I worked as a program manager for New South Wales' premier litter reduction and environmental sustainability nonprofit and eventually participated in my first 200hr yoga teacher training.
I had already been practicing and studying yoga on my own since 2005, but it was this training and diving deeper into yoga philosophy, history and the energetic side of the practice that solidified my career change to teaching. A couple months later, I decided to continue my studies in Bali, Indonesia and participated in a Tantric Hatha 300hr advanced training and stayed longer to continue learning and practicing as many styles as I could, with as many teachers I could find.
All of these experiences were instrumental in solidifying my purpose and passions of global service and helped me find my voice as a leader. Now I’m using that voice and the tools of yoga to help others RISE physically, mentally and emotionally, with a long term vision of teaching yoga philosophy and all 8 Limbs to a global audience. I believe this will help to take yoga OFF THE MAT, as I partner with people and organizations that are helping to make this world a better place.
Always a student first...
- Zuna Yoga’s – 300hr Advanced Tantric Hatha, Restorative and SUP Yoga Teacher Training Program, Bali, Indonesia
- Body Mind Life’s – 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Program, Sydney, Australia
- Body Mind Life’s – 50hr Art of Alignment – Assisting Program, Sydney, Australia
- Rainbow Yoga’s – Kids Yoga Teacher Training Program, Sydney, Australia & San Diego, CA
- Janet Stone’s – Anatomy of Emotion – in progress
- Janet Stone’s – Living The 8 Limbs of Yoga – in progress
- Janet Stone’s – Energetic Alignment and Intuitive Sequencing – in progress
- Janet Stone’s – Chanting Yoga of the Heart – March – June 2020
- Kat Clayton’s – Mentorship Teaching Program – 2019
- Mark Carter’s – Sound Healing Workshop with Crystal and Brass Singing Bowls, Drums, & Gongs – August 2019
- Carmen Aguilar’s – Inversions, Hips, Spinal Fluidity, Sequencing Theory, Adjustments Workshop – November 2018
- Annie Carpenter’s – Moving Through the Koshas – Hands-On Assisting Workshop – April 2017
HOW CAN I...
Join me through my 8 Limb Yoga Tribe with pre-recorded videos YOU help create, live in-person classes virtually, outdoors or indoors, or through special classes, online courses, workshops, events and retreats!
There are so many ways I can help you take care of your body, mind and soul, so you can feel your best and THRIVE.
Join my monthly free virtual yoga class and weekly email to stay connected, get inspired and be the first to hear about all my offerings!