Helping people enhance their lives
I am a wellness expert passionate about helping people feel better physically, mentally, emotionally, and energetically so they can enhance their lives. When this happens, I believe that all living things, including this planet will benefit.
Music and movement have been my passions for as far back as I can remember. Growing up in San Francisco as a dancer, gymnast and musician I spent my free time creating choreography, playlists and playing keyboard, organ, flute and saxophone. I eventually took on the band assistant role in school and performed warm up duties, along with teaching newer students how to read music and play instruments in private sessions.
From an early age, I also felt drawn to international travel, other cultures, environmental & wildlife issues, sustainability, activism, spirituality, movement and yoga. These interests led me to Sydney, Australia where I worked as a program manager for New South Wales' premier litter reduction and environmental sustainability nonprofit and eventually participated in my first 200hr yoga teacher training.
I had already been practicing and studying yoga on my own since 2005, but it was this training and diving deeper into yoga philosophy, history and the energetic side of the practice that solidified my career change to teaching. A couple months later, I decided to continue my studies in Bali, Indonesia and participated in a Tantric Hatha 300hr advanced training and stayed longer to continue learning and practicing as many styles as I could, with as many teachers I could find.
It was in these countries, where I began to explore the soul nourishing aspects of kirtans, sound baths and often practiced with teachers playing live music during classes. This is when I realized I could combine my passions of yoga and music with the intention to help people regulate their nervous systems and experience deep cellular relaxation, which I had found extremely beneficial in my own healing journey.
All of these experiences were instrumental in solidifying my purpose and passions of global service and helped me find my voice as a leader. Now I'm using that voice and various self-care tools to help others RISE physically, mentally and emotionally, with a long term vision of sharing yoga philosophy, the 8 Limbs of Yoga and sound healing with a global audience.
I now work with companies and individuals and deliver virtual sessions, classes, events, and retreats with coaches, teachers, musicians, healers and organizations that are on a mission to make this world a better place. My goal… that people feel better, enhance their lives, and learn that this is a domino effect, bringing all of us and the universe back to our core vibrational essence of love.
Always a student first...
- Zuna Yoga – 300hr Advanced Tantric Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Breathwork, Restorative and SUP Yoga Teacher Training Program, Bali, Indonesia
- Body Mind Life – 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Program, Sydney, Australia
- Body Mind Life – 50hr Art of Alignment – Assisting Program, Sydney, Australia
- Rainbow Yoga – Kids Yoga Teacher Training Program, Sydney, Australia & San Diego, CA
- Janet Stone – Living The 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Janet Stone – Chanting Yoga of the Heart
- Kat Clayton – Mentorship Teaching Program
- Mark Carter – Sound Healing with Crystal and Brass Singing Bowls, Drums, & Gongs
- Carmen Aguilar – Inversions, Hips, Spinal Fluidity, Sequencing Theory, Adjustments
- Annie Carpenter – Moving Through the Koshas – Hands-On Assisting
Trainings In Progress
- Sound Healing Bali - Sound Healing Facilitator Training - Philosophy, Vibrational Therapy, Healing Properties of Sound, Instruments, Elements of Nature, Toning, Voice Opening, Chanting
- Janet Stone – Anatomy of Emotion
- Janet Stone – Energetic Alignment and Intuitive Sequencing
HOW CAN I...
Join me through my 8 Limb Yoga Tribe with pre-recorded videos YOU help create, live in-person classes virtually, outdoors or indoors, or through special classes, online courses, workshops, events and retreats!
There are so many ways I can help you take care of your body, mind and soul, so you can feel your best and THRIVE.
Join my email to stay connected, get inspired and be the first to hear about all my offerings!