What is Corporate Wellness?
How to improve culture, productivity, physical, mental and emotional health
Teaching your employees various types of self-care tools has amazing physical, mental, emotional and energetic benefits that they can use to not only enhance their professional performance and abilities, but their personal lives as well.
Working long hours, sitting at a desk, hunched over staring at a computer, skipping meals, keeping a phone glued to ears, and rarely leaving work spaces for breaks are unsupportive habits contributing to employees not feeling well. Before long, these begin to take a toll on bodies, minds, and emotions in the form of stress, tension, poor attitudes, missing deadlines, absenteeism, sickness, disease and resignations.
While a mild amount of pressure can be beneficial, chronic physical, mental and emotional stress and poor work-life balance and can be disastrous for your company.
Corporate wellness not only helps employees to respond to stress in a more productive way, but they then have the tools to apply it in all aspects of their lives, which ends up benefiting the company's bottom-line.
Corporate Wellness benefits:
- Employees that are happy and full of energy are more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, focus, and decision-making skills
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service and relationship building with clients and coworkers
- Enhanced employee attitude, outlook and company moral
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
- Reduce your annual health insurance premiums and improve your bottom line
Corporate Wellness program options:
I’d love to join your wellness team for corporate wellness sessions indoors, outdoors or virtually on Zoom.
- Corporate wellness sessions can be designed to flow within the unique rhythm of your company's workday. This can include: mornings, lunch time, in between meetings or the beginning or end of meetings, or even before or after work.
- An on-demand library of classes can also be created for employees to access anytime, anywhere.
- Sessions can be 15min, 30min, 45min or 60min or customized timeframes
- Employees can be given health assessments to learn more about their injuries, health concerns, physical abilities, and previous experience, so we can customized sessions accordingly.
- A variety of modalities can be offered in-person or virtually, from mindfulness talks, to various types of movement, yoga, breathwork, meditation and sound experiences. I can also contract additional wellness practitioners in other topics. Some examples could include: doctors, chiropractic, therapists, nutritionists, physical therapists, weight trainers, life coaches, and more.
- I also teach standup paddleboard yoga on Mission Bay in San Diego, California – which can be great for team and company culture building.
- I have completed over 650hrs of certifications, am fully insured, and participate in annual trainings and workshops to keep my knowledge and skills up-to-date.
- I can offer classes or sessions as often as you like, and I recommend at least once per week to see results.
- I also can collaborate with you for special meetings, company events, and corporate retreats for holidays, celebrations, team building, or other occasions where you'd like to create a energizing or relaxing experience for your employees.
- I can also offer private sessions for individuals or specific groups
Want to book a FREE 15min session?